Roof, attic damaged after fire sparks at Coral Springs house
Coral Springs, Florida – A Coral Springs home suffered damage to its roof and attic after, officials said, a fire broke out.
Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Rescue units responded to the scene of the one-alarm blaze in the area of Northwest 25th Street and 112th Way, at around 4:30 p.m., Tuesday.
Firefighters arrived to find smoke coming through the roof.
According to the homeowner, officials said, roofers were doing some work, and had just left when the fire started.
The flames were contained to the attic but not before they caused extensive damage to that part of the home.
No one was injured.