Local News

Fire inside Lauderhill home

Lauderhill, Florida – On Thursday Firefighters extinguished a fire inside a Lauderhill home.
According to the firefighting crews, the fire erupted at a home along Northwest 15th Court.
American Red Cross officials believe that the fire started from a damaged microwave.
Three people were inside of the house when the fire erupted and are now being assisted by the Red Cross.
 

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button