Local News

Electrician transported to hospital after being shocked at J.P. Taravella High School

Coral Springs, Florida – On Tuesday morning an electrician employed by the Broward County Public Schools District was shocked while working at J.P. Taravella High School in Coral Springs.

He is expected to be OK while being airlifted to a hospital by Coral Springs Fire Rescue, authorities said.

According to authorities, his injuries were thought to be non-life-threatening.

At this time, no other details about the incident were released.

Lowell Bowen

From the time he was 8 years old Lowell knew he wanted to be on TV. Well, as people say one thing leads to another, that's how Lowell started his career in the news industry. Lowell has been part of The South Florida Daily since the very beginning.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button